Whether you are hearing your brakes make strange sounds, or you are feeling like your vehicle isn’t responding to your brakes as it once normally did; there are common brake concerns to be aware of and our brake service in Surrey can help!
Common Brake Concerns to be Aware Of
There are several common brake concerns that vehicle owners should be aware of, some of these include:
- Squeaky or Grinding Brakes: If your brakes make a high pitched squealing or grinding noise, it could be a sign of worn brake pads or rotors.
- Brake Pedal Vibration: If your brake pedal vibrates when you apply the brakes, it could indicate an issue with your rotors being warped or out of true.
- Brake Fade: Brake fade occurs when your brakes lose effectiveness and responsiveness, usually due to overheating from heavy or prolonged use.
- Spongy or Soft Brake Pedal: If your brake pedal feels soft or spongy when you press it, it could be due to air in the brake lines, a failing master cylinder, or worn brake pads.
- Pulling to One Side: If your vehicle pulls to one side when you apply the brakes, it could be an indicator of uneven wear on your brake pads or an issue with your brake system.
- Brake Warning Light: If your brake warning light illuminates, it could be due to a variety of issues, including low brake fluid levels, worn brake pads, or a problem with the ABS system.
It is important to have your brakes inspected by a professional mechanic if you experience any of these issues to ensure that your vehicle’s braking system is in good condition and functioning properly.
Brake Service in Surrey
As mentioned on our Brake Service Page…
When you need brake work, trust our trained technicians to do the best job at a very competitive price. We offer quality components with great pricing, only use parts that meet or exceed OEM (original equipment manufacturer) specifications, and provide an industry leading warranty. With easy-to-understand, all-inclusive services, you’ll have peace of mind knowing the work being performed will make your driving safe.