All our services are warranty-approved and done with replacement parts that meet or exceed factory replacements.
When you need brake work, trust our trained technicians to do the best job at a very competitive price. We offer quality components with great pricing, only use parts that meet or exceed OEM (original equipment manufacturer) specifications, and provide an industry leading warranty. With easy-to-understand, all-inclusive services, you’ll have peace of mind knowing the work being performed will make your driving safe. Contact us for a fast, no-obligation estimate for your vehicle.
What’s included in a complete brake service:
- New brake pads
- Brake fluid (as needed)
- Brake rotors
- Installation and testing by certified technicians
- Caliper servicing (cleaning and lubricating of caliper slides)
- Bleeding of brake fluid system
Do You Need New Brakes?
Here are some signs that you may need brake service, or prompts to have your brakes checked:
- Brake squealing or grinding sounds
- Brake pedal depresses further down
- More force required on the brake pedal or it takes longer to stop your car
- Pulsing or vibrating steering wheel while braking
- Car pulls to one side when braking
- Brake warning lights up
Brakes play a vital role in your car’s safety and handling, especially in wet or winter conditions.